Transport and mobility are a key part of today’s society. Roads must be durable and safe otherwise they present a danger to their users and the environment, as well as increasing repair costs. However, because they are exposed to varying (and extreme) conditions it is not easy to construct and maintain strong and durable roads. Also, the quality of components in road products, especially bitumen, can vary widely.
Our road construction services help you to understand the behavior of road materials in relation to expected loads and deterioration mechanisms. We have the experience and expertise to test and assess the performance and durability of road materials and products.
Road construction services include:
- 1 Assessment and improvement of asphalt properties
- 2 Determination of asphalt component quality and suitability (bitumen, aggregates also secondary)
- 3 Development of new road products, including rollpave and road materialst
- 4 Assessment of damage to (overheated) asphalt
- 4 Laboratory testing of bitumen, including composition (PAH and rheology/viscosity)